To download the above movie, for educational purposes ONLY, click here (right click on link, select "save as").
To download promotional flyers and materials for career fairs, go here:
Just about everything in society can be linked to an engineer who was able to turn their ideas into reality!
Without engineers...We wouldn't have running water, cars or roads to drive them on, airplanes, roller coasters, football stadiums, bridges, electricity, televisions or computers, cell phones or ipods, sewer systems, levees, and so much more...
Are You an Engineer or Surveyor at? Let's find out...
Click through our slide show presentation to findALLthe quick facts about engineering and land surveying!!!
Looking for a Job in Engineering or Surveying?
- Check out ACEC California's Job Center
The engineering and land surveying firms that make up ACEC California post their job openings on our virtual job center. For those of you looking for a job, feel free to view the current job openings or post your resume on our website for our members to review.
Need Financial Aid for College?
- Click here to learn more about ACEC California's Scholarship Program
Consider applying for an ACEC California scholarship today! The application process is easy and ACEC California members are excited to help deserving students get through school. For more information, contact Monica Laplander at [email protected].
Would you Like to Meet an Engineer or Land Surveyor?
- ACEC California would be glad to help put you in touch with an engineer or surveyor in your area so that you can learn more about the profession. Please e-mail ACEC California's Director of Membership, David Murillo at [email protected]
Engineering and Surveying Mentor Opportunities
- Click here for resources on mentor opportunities
- Hey girls! Check out the National Academy of Engineering's "Engineer Girl" website for more information on engineering careers for women.
- Visit the "Try Engineering" Web site for more information about careers in engineering.
- Studies about Engineering and Land Surveying